Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Webservice/Java Program - Oracle Forms - FRM-92101
Webservice/Java Program - Oracle Forms - FRM-92101 [message #178645] Thu, 22 June 2006 01:50 Go to next message
manshuks
I am having problems while connecting to SOAP server. I have a Java Client Program (Code is attached at the end of this message) which connects to the specified server IP and invokes a method and returns the value from the method. I ran this Java program from command prompt and it worked fine. I was able to connect to SOAP server and got the message back. Now I want to use this Java program in Oracle forms and thats where I am having problems. I took one simple form with button (Code attached at the end of the message for when button pressed trigger) and imported the JAva class from Import option. Compiled the form and ran it. There were not issues with the complilation but while running I am getting an error:FRM-92101 "I get an error FRM-92101:There was a failure in the Forms Server during startup. This could happen due to invalid configuration. Please look into the web-server log file for details. "

I ran the same Java Program again to see if there is any problem in connecting the server but the JAVA program ran fine through command prompt. Only when I ran through Oracle forms I am getting this problem.

ANy idea what could be the reason ?

<CODE FOR JAVA PROGRAM>

import java.net.URL;
import org.apache.axis.client.Call;
import org.apache.axis.client.Service;
public class TestConverterClient {

public int CallServ() {
int x = -5;
try {
String endpoint = "http://XX.XX.X.XX:8888/Converter.jws";
/** XX.XX.X.XX is the IP Address of the server which I am using in actual program but removed here. Also, the machine from where I am running this and server both are on the same network and there is no proxy required to connect to server. This program works from Command Prompt but not from oracle forms
**/
Service service = new Service();
Call call = (Call) service.createCall();
call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new URL(endpoint));
call.setOperationName("updateFundData");
/** The string to be sent should be attached here as String[]([length_of_string],[The_string_value] **/
Integer i = (Integer)call.invoke(new String[]{"100","<MARTXML/>"});
//System.out.print("Status from the converter " + i.toString());
x = i.intValue();
} catch (Exception e) {
System.err.println(e.toString());
}
//finally{System.exit(0);}
return(x);
}
}

<CODE FOR TRIGGER WHEN BUTTON PRESSED>
DECLARE

jo ora_java.jobject;
rv ora_java.jobject;
ex ora_java.jobject;
rv1 integer := 5;

BEGIN
jo := TestConverterClient.new;
rv1 := TestConverterClient.CallServ(jo);
message ('MyValue from Webservice' || rv1);

EXCEPTION

WHEN ORA_JAVA.JAVA_ERROR then
message('Unable to call out to Java, ' ||ORA_JAVA.LAST_ERROR);
WHEN ORA_JAVA.EXCEPTION_THROWN then
ex := ORA_JAVA.LAST_EXCEPTION;
message(Exception_.toString(ex));
END;
Re: Webservice/Java Program - Oracle Forms - FRM-92101 [message #178835 is a reply to message #178645] Fri, 23 June 2006 01:14 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What messages were in the "web-server log file"?

David
Previous Topic: function key not working..
Next Topic: RPC (Remote Procedure Call) call from Oracle Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:36:10 CDT 2024