Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » urgent help : how when insert new record navigation off
urgent help : how when insert new record navigation off [message #171664] Wed, 10 May 2006 23:12 Go to next message
mfa786
hi master

Sir
when i insert new record by mistake press down key and curser move to next record and my need is
When I insert new record or change any record that time my form navigation musht be off and no move to next record how I restrict to navigation please give me idea which event and what code I use

Thanking you

aamir

Re: urgent help : how when insert new record navigation off [message #171666 is a reply to message #171664] Wed, 10 May 2006 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
At the block level you could have a Key-Down trigger that tests the status of the form. If it is 'changed' then raise a form_trigger_failure to stop the cursor from 'moving down'. You can do similar testing in a Key-Up trigger.

Read the reference documentation on system.record_status and compare it will the documentation of get_record_property(status).

David
Re: urgent help : how when insert new record navigation off [message #171885 is a reply to message #171666] Fri, 12 May 2006 01:38 Go to previous message
mfa786

hi master

thank for your reply

sir please can you give me any sample code

or
and example

thanking you

aamir
Previous Topic: signing jar files & OLE problem (merged)
Next Topic: big problem in running forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 07:33:34 CDT 2024