Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » FRM-40506: Oracle error: unable to check for record uniqueness
FRM-40506: Oracle error: unable to check for record uniqueness [message #169246] Tue, 25 April 2006 22:23 Go to next message
leopardxp
Hi, friends,
When I commit the form for save the record, there is rise an error----FRM-40506: Oracle error: unable to check for record uniqueness.
And I tried to insert exactly the same row data into that table as same db user via TOAD - which worked perfectly.
so what could be forms' problem here ?? and how to solve it ??

Thanks,
Paul
Re: FRM-40506: Oracle error: unable to check for record uniqueness [message #169294 is a reply to message #169246] Wed, 26 April 2006 02:45 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Dear Paul,

Please read the stickies at the beginning of this forum. Please tell us the version of Forms that you are using, on what platform, is this a C/S or 3-tier implementation, is this a new form or is this a maintenance issue? Did this form work previously or are you only halfway through writing it?

Please detail the table definition, as per sticky, using a 'create table' definition plus some test records using 'insert' statements. Then show us the code. If we need more we'll get back to you.

David
Previous Topic: where i return when i exit menu to return back to another menu
Next Topic: Read_Image_file - error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 07:31:59 CDT 2024