Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » language character set of the form when it was developed
icon3.gif  language character set of the form when it was developed [message #165950] Mon, 03 April 2006 10:31 Go to next message
tarun444
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to use the Oracle translation builder to convert an fmb file to a different language. I am able to connect to the database and i can also see the language translations,I created a new topic or new module to start with my development. when i am trying to import the fmb file it throws an error
NX-00403: Language or charecter set does not match
followed by a second error
XBD-00601: insertion failed.

i have tried couple of ways to overcome this error message by trying a different combination of language and corresponding charecterset but still it doesnt work.

So Please help me guyz on this.

Thanks
Tarun
Re: language character set of the form when it was developed [message #165956 is a reply to message #165950] Mon, 03 April 2006 11:19 Go to previous message
Maaher
First read Note:70117.1 on metalink 'Create A Translation Using Translation Builder'. Check the the character set in Translation Builder is the same as the one of your DB.

MHE
Previous Topic: PLEASE SUGGEST :Not null check for an LOV item at item level and the same (merged)
Next Topic: how to set the size of MDI in graphic builder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:31:55 CDT 2024