Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » When-New-Form-Instance
When-New-Form-Instance [message #160812] Tue, 28 February 2006 08:04 Go to next message
eziegler03
I am in the process on converting 6i forms to 9i. In the when-new-form-instance I have code to set the windows property.

set_window_property(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, TITLE, 'PAYMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM');
set_window_property('PM019', WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE);

In the property palette on the canvas I have the viewport width = 670 and the viewport height = 330. The canvas has 7 tabs.

The problem that I am having is that the form seems to be'pushed up'. I cannot see the tabs. They are under the toolbar on the form. If I minimize the form window and then maximize it I can see the tabs.

We have removed 2 lines from every 9i form where it is sizing the Forms MDI WINDOW. I have been told that this will be taken care by the Forms applet configuration file.

Any other form that we have done this to works correctly.

Does anyone have any suggestions as how I can fix this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

EZiegler
Re: When-New-Form-Instance [message #160908 is a reply to message #160812] Wed, 01 March 2006 00:24 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What is your browser's width and height settings in FORMSWEB.CFG? I suggest that you do NOT have a maximized window but that you make the browser 'fit' your typically working screen size by specifying the browser and forms sizes. By the way, have you allowed for the 18 or 21 (or whatever) pixels that are used by the toolbar?

David
Previous Topic: Discoverer BUG
Next Topic: Can't instantiate user-defined object in a form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 05:37:44 CDT 2024