Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Two Big Problems Needs Professionals
Two Big Problems Needs Professionals [message #158630] Mon, 13 February 2006 11:02 Go to next message
oracle_itself
I have two Problems and no solutions ...
Realy I need a clear Solution For Theses Problems

BarCode How can i use it in Oracle App ?
Light Pen How can i use in Oracle App ?

- What we Needs ? Fonts & Codes .. and if this right .. where we can buy Fonts and what is this code to do that ?

I am Waiting Reply ok ?

Oracle ITself

[Updated on: Mon, 13 February 2006 11:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Two Big Problems Needs Professionals [message #158703 is a reply to message #158630] Mon, 13 February 2006 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Do you want to read the barcode or print it? Does the light pen fit between the keyboard and PC or does it connect to the PC via some other type of connection? If the latter, please tell us the type of connection.

David
Re: Two Big Problems Needs Professionals [message #158765 is a reply to message #158630] Tue, 14 February 2006 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oracle_itself
1st Problem ( I need to read Barcode from any thing(Sold For Example) and print it on a text box for Example ..

2st Problem I need my light pen to write in text box saving in a column and this light pen connected using ( USB ) ..

Please Can u Help me ?
I am Waiting ..

Oracle ITself
Re: Two Big Problems Needs Professionals [message #158861 is a reply to message #158765] Tue, 14 February 2006 15:56 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Okay ... does the bar code reader fit between the keyboard and the PC keyboard socket or does it also go through a USB port? If it goes between the keyboard and PC keyboard socket then the input from the barcode is TAB delimited text. Search this forum for 'barcode' for other answers.

@others: What was the topic that was raised in this forum that discussed external devices? Was it a 'time card' machine?

@oracle_itself: What has been supplied with the light pen? A manual/documentation? A diskette or CD? Is there an 'API' (Application PRogrammer Interface) described in the documentation? What's the brand and model? Does it have a web site?

David
Previous Topic: display item wrighting problem
Next Topic: unattach LOV based on SYSTEM.MODE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 05:34:14 CDT 2024