Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Display the alert (merged)
Display the alert (merged) [message #141048] Thu, 06 October 2005 14:29 Go to next message
kanch753
Hi,

These are questions which an interviewer has asked me recently. Please can anyone answer this ?

1) When a form is running, if by chance user pressess any key on the key board (for example, alphabet A), an alert should be displayed to user stating that A IS PRESSED .. How can it be achieved ?

2) How can we get a hyperlink in a form ?

3) What is the use of HOST command in form ?

4) How can we copy a file from one directory to another using form ?

Eagerly waiting for your answers

Display the alert [message #141049 is a reply to message #141048] Thu, 06 October 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kanch753
Hi,

These are questions which an interviewer has asked me recently. Please can anyone answer this ?

1) When a form is running, if by chance user pressess any key on the key board (for example, alphabet A), an alert should be displayed to user stating that A IS PRESSED .. How can it be achieved ?

Display the alert [message #141054 is a reply to message #141048] Thu, 06 October 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kanch753
Hi,

Re: Display the alert [message #141087 is a reply to message #141054] Thu, 06 October 2005 20:47 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What version of forms were you discussing? Was it client-server or 3-tier? You might as well tell us the database version.

Search this forum for keywords from your questions while you want for the answers. have a look at http://www.orafaq.com/forum/m/116935/67467/?srch=array#msg_116935 for other interview questions. Search this forum for 'press', I know there are threads and I think that keyword will find them.

David
Previous Topic: FND_REQUEST.SUBMIT_REQUEST error APP-00222
Next Topic: function
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 02:05:33 CDT 2024