Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » UP,DOWN
UP,DOWN [message #131244] Thu, 04 August 2005 23:35 Go to next message
bhoite_amol83
CAN ANYONE TELL ME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UP, DOWN

THANX IN ADVANCE.
AMOL.
Re: UP,DOWN [message #131247 is a reply to message #131244] Thu, 04 August 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Humour aside. UP move the focus 'up' the list of records in a block, and DOWN moves the focus 'down' the list of records in a block.

Please respond with the problem that UP and DOWN is giving you with your block of records.

David

PS. Please don't "SHOUT" in your posting. Please use mixed case, it is much easier to read.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 23:42]

Report message to a moderator

icon5.gif  Re: UP,DOWN [message #131250 is a reply to message #131244] Thu, 04 August 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bhoite_amol83
THANX FOR REPLY,
BUT, I CAN NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT FOCUS MOVES TO UP AND FOCUS MOVES TO DOWN.
I DESIGN A GUI IN WHICH I HAVE GIVEN TWO TRIGGERS
ON_BUTTON_PRESSED
1. UP
2. DOWN

BUT I AM GENTTING WHAT IT AFFECTS ON RECORDS.

AMOL.
Re: UP,DOWN [message #131253 is a reply to message #131250] Fri, 05 August 2005 00:01 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I asked you nicely not to "SHOUT" - stop it or I will not reply to further inquiries from you.

Okay. Do this. Use the wizard to create a block based on a table in an Oracle database. Use the 'table' layout and display 10 records. Use the default 'smartbar' menu.

Compile, generate, and run the form. Push the 'down' and 'up' (I think they say 'next' and 'previous') buttons on the menu and you will see the 'focus' move down and up the block.

If you have created your button on a different block to the one you want to move up and down, then depending on the navigation properties of your button you need to do a 'go_block' (read doco or search for full syntax) to the block in which you wish to move.

David
Previous Topic: help me to come across the error
Next Topic: Tlist
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 23:31:54 CDT 2024