Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » HOW TO SEE THE FORM OF FORM9i into FORM 6i (merged threads)
HOW TO SEE THE FORM OF FORM9i into FORM 6i (merged threads) [message #129453] Mon, 25 July 2005 05:54 Go to next message
samit_gandhi

Dear friends,

I am facing the problem. I have created the forms in FORM 9i and now at the client side there is forms 6i. Is it complusory that i have to make the form again in 6i only or i can also see the form and run the form which is created in form 9i in form 6i.

Do it on the urgent basis as my project is in pending situation.

Thanks in advance.

Samit Gandhi
HOW TO SEE THE FORM OF FORM9i into FORM 6i [message #129455 is a reply to message #129453] Mon, 25 July 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
samit_gandhi

Dear friends,

I am facing the problem. I have created the forms in FORM 9i and now at the client side there is forms 6i. Is it complusory that i have to make the form again in 6i only or i can also see the form and run the form which is created in form 9i in form 6i.

Do it on the urgent basis as my project is in pending situation.

Thanks in advance.

Samit Gandhi
Re: HOW TO SEE THE FORM OF FORM9i into FORM 6i [message #129595 is a reply to message #129453] Mon, 25 July 2005 21:40 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I strongly believe that it is not possible to mix Forms 6 and Forms 9 through calls in a form or menu.

I suggest that, working on the one PC, you open your 9i form in the 9i builder and create a new form in your 6i builder. Try to copy the objects (block, item) from the 9i builder to the 6i builder. If this doesn't work then recreate the form in 6i and copy the trigger logic one a time from the 9i to the 6i.

Trying to work from the 9i FMT is probably too difficult due to the double byte character set display.

David
Previous Topic: List Item problem
Next Topic: MDI window
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 22:38:09 CDT 2024