Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Images
Images [message #80561] Mon, 14 October 2002 01:29 Go to next message
Jo
Hi,
How do I insert an image to a file, and have that image change for each new record.
For example, if I had a database of car models, I would like to show a picture of the model for it's corresponding data.

Does that make sense??

I would appreciate any help.

Many thanks
Jo!
Re: Images [message #81417 is a reply to message #80561] Fri, 14 February 2003 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tom
I have an application where I have the path to a network directory stored as a variable and the image file name in a column of a database table. I have a "View Image" button that has a when_button_pressed trigger which concatenates the path and file name and as the file name for the read_image_file command that loads the image to a image item on the form. You could trigger this other ways, this works best for my situation. My problem is that the zoom won't work on the first record, it works fine on other records. What's up with that.
Re: Images [message #170868 is a reply to message #81417] Fri, 05 May 2006 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mistry0071
Hi, I have some images that i would like to view realted to 'an id' for example

I have a canvas called models where all the model information is viewed. With this view i'd also want the corresponding image to be viewed next to it. How would i code this in the when-button-pressed trigger?

Thanks
Re: Images [message #170906 is a reply to message #170868] Sat, 06 May 2006 00:29 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
If you want the image to appear 'next' to each row, then use the Post-Query trigger to populate the image field.

David
Previous Topic: To make Forms as Web based Application (oracle 9i)
Next Topic: package
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 07:44:17 CDT 2024