Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » form dependent on another form...
form dependent on another form... [message #538410] Thu, 05 January 2012 17:33 Go to next message
rocketboy2000
hi there, sorry ahead of time as its been a long time since i've had to perform much forms coding...

i have a form that appears dependent on another form. the dependent form appears to be referencing some kind of template form which i have been able to identify

if i remove the template form from the forms directory then i get warnings when opening the dependent form that it can't find items in the template form. when i "find and replace pl/sql..." in the dependent form then the module name of the template form always appears in the "look where" parameter and i'm able to search the template forms code. but that code is never seen in the object navigator view of the dependent form.

what facility in forms developer provides this functionality? is it possible to detach the template form from the dependent form?

thanks in advance.

just an addition here that these forms are ancient... and have been migrated to 10g.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 January 2012 18:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: form dependent on another form... [message #538836 is a reply to message #538410] Mon, 09 January 2012 11:51 Go to previous message
rocketboy2000
anyone have any ideas at all about this?

even if you've never seen anything like this then please let me know...

thanks again.

[Updated on: Mon, 09 January 2012 11:51]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: when-validate-item (merged 2)
Next Topic: Form help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 07:28:45 CDT 2024