Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Horizontal and verical scroll bar
Horizontal and verical scroll bar [message #480498] Mon, 25 October 2010 05:38 Go to next message
swapnil_naik

Hello friends,

How to create horizontal and vertical scrollbar at a time while design mode??

Please help me..

Re: Horizontal and verical scroll bar [message #480509 is a reply to message #480498] Mon, 25 October 2010 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As of Forms 10g: block property palette contains "Scrollbar" section. It makes it possible to choose whether you'll use a vertical OR a horizontal scrollbar. If you create a block using a Data Block Wizard, it offers to include a scrollbar (so that you wouldn't have to do it manually). Let's say that you chose to use it, and it is - by default - a vertical one.

As far as I can tell, you can't create both vertical and horizontal scrollbar for a data block, unless you create a stacked canvas which will, then, have a horizontal (and a vertical) scrollbar.
Re: Horizontal and verical scroll bar [message #480513 is a reply to message #480509] Mon, 25 October 2010 07:29 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
I can't see any reason why you'd need both anyway.
The scrollbar is for scrolling records - which only go in onr direction.
If you manage to make the form so big it doesn't fit in your browser the browser will give you scrollbars in both directions.
Previous Topic: returning and accessing pl/sql tables in forms
Next Topic: Login Status
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 17:22:10 CDT 2024