Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to suppress the "Do you want to save the changes you have made?"
how to suppress the "Do you want to save the changes you have made?" [message #444940] Wed, 24 February 2010 21:34 Go to next message
Oskar28
I have a module, there are 3 blocks which is inter related BLOCK A throw a value in BLOCK B, while BLOCK B is the master of BLOCK c, the problem is if I am going to query one item in BLOCK B, it always prompt me the Do you want to save the changes you have made? and all data will not show If i click NO.. can someone help me please.. thanks!
Re: how to suppress the "Do you want to save the changes you have made?" [message #445006 is a reply to message #444940] Thu, 25 February 2010 03:39 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
Oracle will always ask that if you've made a change to a database datablock and then do something that'll empty or replace the contents of the block - like execute_query.
You can't suppress the message. You need to avoid making changes that require saving in the first place.

Put messages in various triggers to display the block status using get_block_property. Work out at what point it's changing to CHANGED. Find the code that causes this.
Previous Topic: Connect SQL Server with Forms6i
Next Topic: oracle form entry
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:37:56 CDT 2024