Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Call forms on Short Keys (Oracle 6i)
Call forms on Short Keys [message #436323] Tue, 22 December 2009 22:03 Go to next message
shekhar.salunkhe
Hello All
I check all forum and I come to know that to use short key I need to use FMRUSW.RES on Oracle Terminal. I checked that also in OT
But when my application's main screen loaded, user can call forms when he clicked on Icons (images). I write that forms calling code on WHEN-MOUSE-CLICK.
In .RES file what should I do.
Suppose I want to call on ctrl+A for xyz.fmx

Is it possible to catch key code on current form so that I can implement my own code in key-others
Help me out
Re: Call forms on Short Keys [message #437122 is a reply to message #436323] Thu, 31 December 2009 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I thought it was FMRWEB.RES, instead.

Anyway, here's what the documentation suggests (it refers accessibility, but I guess that the principle is the same):
Quote:

The keyboard mappings can be customized as follows:
  • The System Administrator must locate the Oracle Forms resource file on the middle tier, typically called fmrweb.res
  • Make a copy of the file, naming it whatever you want, and locate it in the same directory as the original.
  • Open the new file in any text editor and make the desired keystroke mapping changes. Comments at the top of the file clearly explain how the mappings are performed.
  • To run this new mapping file, include term=file in the URL, where file specifies the complete path in addition to the filename.
Re: Call forms on Short Keys [message #437736 is a reply to message #436323] Tue, 05 January 2010 22:02 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problem?

David
Previous Topic: String Handling on Form
Next Topic: Mapping Functional Keys in Forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 02:21:15 CDT 2024