Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to attach a calender to date item in a form (forms,10 g,windows server 2003)
how to attach a calender to date item in a form [message #434969] Sat, 12 December 2009 05:30 Go to next message
katangur.nikethan
hi all,
I am new to the Oracle forms,i want to attach a calender to my form. I followed the below process:

--> I have attached the LOV&Record Group of the item for which the calender is attached as ENABLE_LIST_LAMP LOV which is included in the TEMPLATE.fmb

--> Set the validate from list to 'NO' in the property palette

--> Then after in the trigger KEY_LISTVAL,wrote the code

calendar.show;

while compile the form i got an error

component 'SHOW' must be declared

Can anyone guide a way to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance
Nikethan.K
while attaching calendar.pll its returning a error [message #435070 is a reply to message #434969] Mon, 14 December 2009 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
katangur.nikethan
while attaching calender.pll it returns an error

--> PDE-PLI018 could not find library

thank's in advance
Re: while attaching calendar.pll its returning a error [message #437537 is a reply to message #435070] Mon, 04 January 2010 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Put the 'calendar.pll' into the directory that contains your forms.

David
Re: while attaching calendar.pll its returning a error [message #442589 is a reply to message #437537] Tue, 09 February 2010 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WildStrik

Hey All,

conserning the initial post of this thread, i did the same steps in my form and the calendar is working perfectly but i've only one problem......... when i open the calendar window the main window diaappers and only the calender window is showing and after i choose the date the focuse returned to the main window again.

My requirment is to show the calendar window while showing the main window (no instead of it).

So can any one please help in that, it's urgent.
Re: while attaching calendar.pll its returning a error [message #442654 is a reply to message #442589] Tue, 09 February 2010 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nastyjillu
if your calendar a separate form which is being called when you click on some button??

did you use call_form or new_form in key_listval trigger??

thanks
jillu
Re: while attaching calendar.pll its returning a error [message #442711 is a reply to message #442654] Wed, 10 February 2010 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WildStrik

Hi jillu,

The calender which i'm using it's not a separate form, i'm using Oracle calender which i was provided in the template form.

I did the following:
1.Enable List Lamp lov.
2.in Key-ListVal trigger i wrote....
Calendar.Show;

PFA, a screen shot of the scenario.

Thanks in advance.
Re: while attaching calendar.pll its returning a error [message #446702 is a reply to message #442711] Wed, 10 March 2010 00:55 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Sorry that I have been so long in replying. Have you solved your problem?

David
Previous Topic: How Can We Get Hardware Information In Oracle forms 6i
Next Topic: Use Text Tool in programming....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 02:27:23 CDT 2024