Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Form Personalization using custom.pll - LOV to be deleted from the existing record group.
Form Personalization using custom.pll - LOV to be deleted from the existing record group. [message #428678] Thu, 29 October 2009 08:01 Go to next message
priyadarsini
Hi all,

we are currently using 11.5.9 instance, where we don?t have form personalization option, we are doing all the modification in custom.pll. The issue is that, there is a column in LOV which has to be deleted or in other words client doesn?t want that field to appear in the front end. I have tried methods like creating a new record group and then attaching the LOV to the new group/deleting and re creating a new record group and attaching it, the error is that it shows that the column values do not match the LOV values. As I am new to form development, please help me in this regard with examples.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Priya
Re: Form Personalization using custom.pll - LOV to be deleted from the existing record group. [message #428684 is a reply to message #428678] Thu, 29 October 2009 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
You need to recreate the LOV as well as the record group - just use the LOV wizard.
Re: Form Personalization using custom.pll - LOV to be deleted from the existing record group. [message #431433 is a reply to message #428678] Tue, 17 November 2009 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StudentOfOracle
can u attached that code/form as well as tables. i think your problem would be solved
Re: Form Personalization using custom.pll - LOV to be deleted from the existing record group. [message #431470 is a reply to message #431433] Tue, 17 November 2009 08:53 Go to previous message
javed.khan

Dear Priya,

Did you checked the default values and return values of your LOV's. If you are using LOV wizard take another walkthrough with LOV wizard and check for the Return values. I am sure as you wrote u tried deleting and rebuilding the things.

Javed.
Previous Topic: post data in detail table from other table
Next Topic: Problem with block based on a complex view
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:57:26 CDT 2024