Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle WebDB Listener Software (Oracle Forms 6i Patch 16 with Oracle XE 10g)
Oracle WebDB Listener Software [message #419634] Mon, 24 August 2009 10:20 Go to next message
sl974k
Hello, I was wondering if someone could point me to where I can download the Oracle WebDB Listener software.

We are configuring an Oracle Forms 6i Patch 16 environment to match a client configuration and want to test it with the Oracle Forms 6i Demos. During the install of the demos we are prompted with the error that the Oracle WebDB Listener is not installed.

We are using Oracle Forms 6i Patch 16 with Oracle XE 10g. Could it be that we cannot use Oracle XE 10g with Forms 6i?

Thanks in advance for any advice. I'm not an Oracle expert but did manage to pull together a replica environment of the Forms 10g and demos but 6i seems to be slightly more complex.

Cheers.
Re: Oracle WebDB Listener Software [message #422900 is a reply to message #419634] Mon, 21 September 2009 02:25 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problem?

Please post the error code and error message that you received.

David
Previous Topic: How to show spreadsheet data in forms
Next Topic: send txt file to USB Printer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:31:00 CDT 2024