Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Guidance for Beginners?
Guidance for Beginners? [message #417996] Wed, 12 August 2009 07:40 Go to next message
itztamr
Hi all,

I am new to oracle forms/reports. I am presently developing(trying/dying to develop) one software for manhour maintenance for company employees. However i couldnt find the best book, material for forms as well as oracle reports for developing real time applications.

I am presently working on my oracle certifications, i have materials(student guides) oracle.

In this forum also i can find solutions to problems. thats only for people who are working with forms & reports.

I couldn't find even single forms book in any book stores in Kuwait? I am totally pissed off!!! I ll appreciate if anyone could help me?

Your help will help me to build my career!!!

My id: itztamr@yahoo.com / itztamr@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tam.R

Re: Guidance for Beginners? [message #418077 is a reply to message #417996] Wed, 12 August 2009 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I assume that you have installed the latest version of Oracle Database (probably XE with APEX) and Oracle Developer Suite (Forms and Reports and maybe Designer).

Search this forum for 'tutorial'.

Go to the Oracle Forms website http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/index.html

Read the online help system as it matches the reference manual, do some of the tutorial, and come back to us with any specific problems.

David
Re: Guidance for Beginners? [message #418141 is a reply to message #418077] Thu, 13 August 2009 02:45 Go to previous message
itztamr
Thanks Mr.David
Previous Topic: configuring tnsnames.ora file
Next Topic: How To Navigate To A Particular Instance Of A Form Programmatically Which Is Opened Multiple times
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:49:39 CDT 2024