Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Merged two crappy titles - 3 very important questions and Why not Answered?????
Merged two crappy titles - 3 very important questions and Why not Answered????? [message #405880] Sat, 30 May 2009 19:25 Go to next message
owais_baba
hi all

my 1st question is this

why imgsan.ocx can't registerd in windpws xp professional sp2
despite set use_shared_socket=true

2.question "not running"

i am trying to run video clip on my form i have done some thing like that

i have placed ole on my form and inserted object>..oracle video control
then on button code is >...

declare
video_obj ole2.obj_type;
begin
video_obj := forms_ole.get_interface_pointer
('MY_VIDEO');ole2.invoke(video_obj,`ImportFileAs');
end;

special thing is this when ever i will exit from the form and reloading the form video control object will be removed automatically

3. question "error"

why oracle shared memory realm doest not exist some time erorr is comming

pls find the solution of these question i shall be thank full to you

owais

Re: 3 very important questions [message #407160 is a reply to message #405880] Mon, 08 June 2009 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problems?

1) What message do you get when you try to register 'imgsan.ocx'?

2) Have you searched this forum for 'viseo'? It is a commonly asked question.

3) Please list the errors that you are receiving.

David
Re: 3 very important questions [message #407322 is a reply to message #407160] Tue, 09 June 2009 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
owais_baba
thansk for reply

not yet solved

1. error is comming

loadlibray("imgscan.ocx")failed-specified procedure could not be found"

2. yes i tried to search in this forum not yet get relavant answer still the same problem is commimg

3. error i am uploading

thanks and waiting for reply
Re: 3 very important questions [message #407323 is a reply to message #407322] Tue, 09 June 2009 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
owais_baba
this tim euploaded

reagarding imgscan.ocx i tried in every way but no way

i created one folder in program files "imaging" but no way
pls solve my problem and remember i am using windows xp sp2 not a "home edition"

thanks
  • Attachment: error1.TIF
    (Size: 118.89KB, Downloaded 1054 times)
Re: 3 very important questions [message #407324 is a reply to message #407322] Tue, 09 June 2009 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThomasG
Quote:

why imgsan.ocx can't registerd in windpws xp professional sp2

imgsan.ocx was part of Windows Imaging, which was included up to Windows 2000.

In XP and later, there is no Windows Imaging anymore.

Microsoft Knowledge Base

To get it back you would have to fork over quite some additional money to Global 360, depending on how much users need a license.

Re: 3 very important questions [message #407348 is a reply to message #407324] Tue, 09 June 2009 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
owais_baba
hi thomas

i have downloaded global 360 and installed scanner icon is also showing on active x control when i am going to scan anything its giving me error pls check that error which i have uploaded

thanks
baba
  • Attachment: scanerror.PNG
    (Size: 60.04KB, Downloaded 723 times)
Re: 3 very important questions [message #407586 is a reply to message #407348] Wed, 10 June 2009 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThomasG
Google for "FRM-41344", there seem to be dozens of reasons why this could be happening.
Why not Answered????? [message #409612 is a reply to message #405880] Tue, 23 June 2009 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
owais_baba
hi all gurus why not answered from the forum

i have downloaded imaging for windows global 360
for windows xp sp2 i have selected image scan scan control
compiled is successfully why this error is comming pls solve this problem

/forum/fa/6392/0/

baba
[EDITED by LF: removed superfluous empty lines]
[EDITED by DJM: merged threads and embedded image]
  • Attachment: ERROR.PNG
    (Size: 56.69KB, Downloaded 1703 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 23 June 2009 21:08] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Why not Answered????? [message #409621 is a reply to message #409612] Tue, 23 June 2009 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
Why your question is not answered? Well,
  1. you must understand that this is an online community, not some paid support site. People here answer questions because they want to. OraFAQ does not guarantee that your question is answered within a given timeframe.
  2. it could help if you post the content of the error message instead of attaching an image. When I open this thread I don't see any useful information regarding the error message. The error you got was: FRM-41344: OLE object not defined for <field> in the current record.

Now, did you find any thread related to this error and did it help?

I know that OLE and Oracle Forms don't mix well. There are several bugs reported. If you have metalink access I suggest you have a look over there.

MHE
Re: Why not Answered????? [message #409731 is a reply to message #409612] Tue, 23 June 2009 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
"Why not answered?" Which question are you talking about? Could you post a link to the original one?
Re: Why not Answered????? [message #409758 is a reply to message #409612] Tue, 23 June 2009 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
muhammad,

Please use capitals and punctual in your posts. It makes it easier to read.

Also, please use meaning titles to your threads. People will be more inclined to answer a thread whose titles has meaning to them.

Have you searched this forum for "FRM-41344: OLE object not defined for in the current record"?

Did you follow ThomasG's suggestion and google the error code or messsage?

Is this your first form?

Can you run the 'test' form supplied by Oracle?

David
Re: Why not Answered????? [message #409956 is a reply to message #409758] Wed, 24 June 2009 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
owais_baba
hi mr djmartin

this is not my first form i never seen these kind of error before because everthing is perfect i wonder why this error is comming FRM-41344: OLE object not defined for in the current record"? i have checked my best i dont understand why its happeing that's why i tried to ask from the forum i thought might be in the forum some one shall be the capible to answer of my question but not yet get anyway i hope i would get my answers

as far is concern videos file same like above i never seen when ever i am runnning a video form object is removing automatically
i am attaching a fmb file pls check that file where i am wrong

i think this is not a compitable with form 6i "ole2.invoke(video_obj,'ImportFileAs')" any way pls check this error in fmb and try to solve.

and regarding form10g i started instant when i am running the 10gform now the error is tns_admin its connecting with the current databse perfectly compiling is perfectly but when running its giving me error tns_admin something like that because presently i am using databse10g and forms 6i

i hope this time i will get answer of these question and specially for Mr.Maher pls increase your knowledge first & your ability i dont think your are capible to answer of these question you seems to be a new programmer or operater i think anyway thansk to all who's is helping me a lot i got to much from this forum i learned to much from this form in this forum really genius person are here like djmartin is there

thanks to all

baba

• Attachment: my_video.fmb
    (Size: 52.00KB, Downloaded 1000 times)
Re: Why not Answered????? [message #409997 is a reply to message #409956] Wed, 24 June 2009 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
owais_baba
Mr.Maher pls increase your knowledge first & your ability i dont think your are capible to answer of these question you seems to be a new programmer or operater i think

You must be kidding.
Re: Why not Answered????? [message #410046 is a reply to message #409956] Wed, 24 June 2009 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
muhammad,

I repeat: Please use capitals and punctual in your posts. It makes it easier to read.

I repeat: Have you searched this forum for "FRM-41344: OLE object not defined for in the current record"?

I repeat: Did you follow ThomasG's suggestion and google the error code or messsage?

I repeat: Can you run the 'test' form supplied by Oracle? [The one that came with 'd2kwutil'.]

David
Re: Why not Answered????? [message #410092 is a reply to message #409956] Thu, 25 June 2009 03:18 Go to previous message
Maaher
owais_baba wrote on Wed, 24 June 2009 17:17
i hope this time i will get answer of these question and specially for Mr.Maher pls increase your knowledge first & your ability i dont think your are capible to answer of these question you seems to be a new programmer or operater
http://www.orafaq.com/forum/fa/450/0/

http://www.orafaq.com/forum/fa/449/0/

Ok, if YOU say so.

It seems that I have been absent far too long. I hate to blow my own horn but just check the forum for my posts here and you'll get a small idea of what I tend to do here.

I tried to give you a polite answer but the message didn't come through, I think: you can't DEMAND an answer. There's no warranty here as it is an open forum, not a paid service.

Like I said before: check Metalink, there are quite some bugs related to this error.

I think I'm not going to spend much time on this issue anymore. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to "increase my knowledge first & my ability". Good luck.

MHE

[Updated on: Fri, 26 June 2009 01:23]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: webutil not returning ip of client machine
Next Topic: Year Date's and days come in form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:28:02 CDT 2024